Let's be NERDS!

abril 03, 2015

Sabem quando temos os dias e as nossas tarefas todas organizadas e depois acontecem imprevistos que nos estragam os planos todos? Esta semana tem sido um pouco assim.
Mas mesmo assim tenho feito muitas coisas, e é o que venho mostrar hoje.
\\
You know when we have everything organized and then life and things happen and ruined them? This is how my week has been. But still I've managed to make a lot a thigns, (just not all of them) and that I'll share today.





A Sara encomendou-me uma agenda sem data e dois pins Let's be Nerds together. Mas ela queria que os pins fossem a preto. O que me deu uma oportunidade fantástica de os fazer em preto. (ADORO!!) E acho que ainda vou acrescentar um à minha coleção pessoal de pins!
Como sabem as mudanças ainda estão a ser processadas aqui deste lado. Por isso decidi abraçar completamente a mudança e faze algumas alterações no interior de alguns cadernos. Incluindo o da agenda sem data da imagem. São pequenas mudanças, como a letra e as ilustrações que aparecem no interior. Eu gostei do resultado final e vocês?
\\
Sara order one undated planner and two badges Let's be Nerds together. But she wanted the badges to be with the background in black. Which gave an awesome change to create them like that! (and which I LOVE!) I'm even thinking adding one of these to my personal collection!

As you are aware the changes are still in process around here. So I decided to embrace it completely and also make some changes to the inside of the notebooks I'm creating from scratch. Including this undated planner in the image. The changes are huge, but I've changed the Typography and the illustrations on the inside. I'm happy with the end result, what about you?


Durante a semana partilhei este padrão com malas ainda  só numa versão digital. Agora já o tenho impresso e à espera de se juntar a este caderno colorido. Ainda não tinha feito nenhum caderno de viagens com folhas coloridas e gosto bastante do resultado. (mesmo não sendo a maior fã de cor-de-rosa acho que fica muito doce).
\\
During the week I've shared a digital version of this pattern on facebook. Now I already print it and I'm waiting to assemble all together with that colourful inside! I hadn't done before a travel journal with colourful sheets and I'm liking the result. (Although I'm not a fan of pink, I think the end result is very sweet).


Já ando de volta deste padrão com gatos já algum tempo. E agora finalmente já estão em formato de cadernos. Só faltam aparar e estão prontos a serem usados! O meu preferido é o gato cinzento e o vosso?

Ando a pensar fazer algumas ilustrações com outros animais, o que acham? Têm sugestões?

Se lerem até ao final já se devem ter dado conta da nova imagem do blog. O que acham? Gostam?
Eu gosto especialmente do tamanho que as fotos ficam. Adoro fotos grandes e assim conseguem ver tudo ao mais ínfimo detalhe!!
\\
I've been playing with this pattern for awhile. And now, at last, they are printed in notebook format. All I need to do to them is cut of the un-even edges and they are ready to be filled with anything you like! My favourite it's the one with the grey cat, what about you?

I'm thinking about making some illustrations with other animals, what do you thing? Any animals suggestions?

If you have read this far you might already have noticed that the blog has a new image. What you think? Do you like it? I'm really happy with the size of the images. I love websites/blogs with really big images.



O blog Nuts for Paper é escrito pela Mafalda (a outra mafalda), designer gráfica e ilustradora, mas acima de tudo uma sonhadora de idiotices (ideias), está sempre a pensar no que criar a seguir. Neste espaço ela gosta de partilhar novidades sobre este projeto e marca\\ Nuts for Paper blog is written by Mafalda (a outra mafalda), graphic designer and illustrator, but above all a dreamer of ideas, she is always thinking what she can create next. In this space she likes to share news about what is happening in this project and brand. 

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagram or Pinterest
Read more in my Illustration blog and in my Lifestyle Blog.

Para encomendar, esclarecerem dúvidas ou saberem mais sobre os pedidos personalizados basta enviarem-nos mensagem privada no Facebook ou então contactarem-nos por email \\ To order or ask about custom orders contact us through our Etsy Shop or email.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.