September Favourites'15

setembro 29, 2015


This month I decided to try something new and list a few of my favourites in a drawing format!

1) 2015/2016 Planner - Handmade by me (Nuts for Paper.)
I was trying a new product design and ended up to stay with the tester for me. It's a mix of book cloth (the red part) and pattern design paper with ladybugs and butterflies. Of course in my favourite colour combo - red and blue.

2) Messenger Bag (from Asos brand)
I both this bag in the beginning of summer, but only now I'm starting to use it. I love this style of bag. I just wish it was a little bigger so my computer could fit in.

3) Blue Baker's Twine (from Made in Paper)
I've stock up my Baker's Twine - at moment I have it in three shades of blue. If I find more blue shades I might feel tempted to add it to my "collection".

4) Copic Ciao Markers
I've been building on this collection of markers in the past months. At the moment I have 73 different shades and I'm very happy with it! and with the perspective of creating more original artwork with them.

5) Curls Curls Curls Curls
At last, after so many months of pushing it back, I went to my hairdresser and make curls. I feel like myself again!

6) Hobbit Day!! (22nd of September)
If you don't know what Hobbit Day, it's Bilbo and Frodo Baggins birthday! (Yes, I'm a huge nerd and fan for Tolkien books, and also Peter Jackson movie adaptation). With that in mind I've started to re-read The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring!!

7) New Pencils
This month I got a few new colour pencils. I hadn't use them for a few years, and I'm very excited to use them again.

8) and Fall/ Autumn is here!!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.