Be my Valentine ❤

janeiro 25, 2016


O dia de São Valentim, também conhecido como o dia dos namorados aproxima-se! Deixo-vos aqui algumas sugestões de postais para oferecerem à vossa cara metade!

Valentines day is almost here! Here are some suggestions of postcards to offer to that special one!

You're just to good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you!
Let's Snuggle together!
Let's Travel together
Run away with me!
Someone like you it's too good to be true!
Baby I'm yours and I'll be yours until the Stars fall from the sky
When my world was dark and blue the only one who rescued me was you!

You Might Also Like

4 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.